|State or Federal?|
First 5 California (F5CA) and its statewide partners, including First 5 county commissions and California Department of Education, supports California’s youngest learners to ensure that all our children enter kindergarten ready to succeed in school and in life. F5CA invites submissions for statewide training and technical assistance (T&TA) infrastructure development to promote evidence-based practices across California, and within consortia implementing continuous quality improvement, including rating and monitoring activities as part of the California Quality Rating and Improvement System (CA-QRIS). The project will include two primary areas of focus:
1. Workforce Development to support Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) through statewide nonproprietary practice-based, culturally, and linguistically relevant coaching and training; and
2. Promoting the CA-QRIS System by ensuring a common understanding of the CA-QRIS, common rating and assessment practices, and integrating CA-QRIS into higher education.
|Local Public Agencies, Nonprofit Organizations, Private Corporations|
1. Must have at least $3 million in gross annual billings for 12 consecutive months within the last two years and shall provide F5CA with supporting financial documents upon request.
2. Must have an office in California.
3. Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in providing similar training, technical assistance, and support services as described in this RFP.
4. Must supply a minimum of four (4) client reference letters, including at least one from a government agency, with needs of a similar degree of complexity from the last five (5) years.
|Most Recent/Current Due Date|
|Feb 17, 2017|
|Most Recent RFP Release Date|
|Dec 16, 2016|
|Total Possible Multi-Year Award|
|# of Awards|
|Annual or Multi-Year?|
A letter of intent was requested.
If the interested party does not submit a Letter of Intent to Bid, or does not participate in a required bid step, F5CA reserves the right to delete the bidder from the participating bidder list and the bidder will not receive any further correspondence until it contacts the Procurement Official and indicates that the bidder would like further correspondence.
|First 5 California|
|Total Amount Available for All Grants|
The RFP cautions that:
The bidder should carefully examine the entire RFP and any addenda thereto, and all related materials and data referenced in the RFP or otherwise available to the bidder, and should become fully aware of the nature and location of the work, the quantities of the work, and the conditions to be encountered in performing the work. Specific conditions to be examined are listed in Section 3, Administrative Requirements, and in the Sample Agreement.
First 5 California
Contracts and Procurement Office
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 260
Sacramento, CA 95833
Link to Further Information